Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Does All RO2 Games Adapt Into Ro1 - Explanation, As it Says
Virtuelia
post Jan 6 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,926

Gate of the World, takes place at the very beginning of Ragnarok Online 1, When everything was pretty much in place, Gate of the world, the start of RO itself Was when the characters were young, and as time passed between them the heroes of midgard built upon civilization making its way (like a First Generation huh?) , aflheim no longer aflheim, gate of the world was all about building the civilisation sort of point, (kind of like a old day standard?) but gate of the world was partially about one unknown figure that we had to chase, (but since due to being abandoned we never got to know about it) How Does Legend of the second adapt Next? i'll tell you

When the world of midgard was at peace, there was eremes guile (Yes the Biolab Boss as you all love and know from RO1)
This was before the valkyries, before everything built itself The Valkyrie "Randgris" as you know from RO1 was Asleep in a girl named "Lone" (I'll show a video right here, and apparently "Lone" is the woman you see at the beginning of the trailer, except at certain point her wings come in) but back to explanation eremes almost dies, and eventually he will turn against prontera and kill certain people, then again leads to his ultimate downfall, eventually prontera turning against him, and he can no longer go back to what it once was, so eventually he turns into a Biolab Boss in RO1) This Is Almost all of Eremes story, not just the players story alone in game lore.

i've tried to explain it as shortest as i can but who am i to say. they are all tied together as prequels

GOTW->LOTS->RO1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzNiYeJZaVk

so Gate of the World = First Generation The Building Of the First World of Midgard
Legend of the second (Legend before Ragnarok online 1) 2nd Generation Awakening of Vakyrie Randgris And The Fall of Eremes Guile
Ragnarok Online 1 Third Generation. The Tragedy Of Morocc, The Biolabs, And The First King's corruption.

take a look at the woman carefully in the LOTS Video and this image, see the same aspects?

This post has been edited by Virtuelia: Jan 7 2013, 01:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Celena
post Jan 20 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 12,113

Sorry, but you made a mistake. RO1 is the time BEFORE Ragnarok itself, and GOTW storyline begins at 1000 years AFTER Ragnarok. In RO1 manga, the main character is Baldur (or rather his reincarnation))), and according GOTW, the humanity was saved by Baldur's son. So it is the world of future.

+Quote Post
termit
post Jan 25 2013, 01:23 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,612

I'm not sure about sequence of games in timeline, but guessing based on manga may lead you wrong way, they could make everythink they want, using game only as base.

--------------------

my lovely stool, i will never forget you
some insanity here: banana
Unofficial events
sprouts invasion
Уже который раз ловлю себя на том, что засыпаю с мыслью: "Надо было пожрать..."

+Quote Post
Celena
post Jan 28 2013, 01:28 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 12,113

Yes, but anyway, they USE manga as a principal base for RO. Don't forget that mangaka is the main game developer. =))) And a lot of manga characters take part in LOTS as mobs. I found them on the card pictures (and it is a very funny fact))).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 03:53 AM
Design by: Skins for IPB & eBiz Talk